DYB Concession Stand Procedures
No one under 16 years of age is permitted to work in the concession stand without adult
***** Umpires receive a free water for every game *****
1.Turn on Roller Grill (Power switch is on the left and turn grill knobs on high)
2.Set out condiments (ketchup, mustard, relish, Hot Sauce, cream and sugar packets etc.)
3.Fill Keurig reservoir to max fill line.
4.Turn on Keurig.
5.Count money in cash box (located in freezer) and fill out the concession form with
starting amount. (Starting funds should be $40 in bills, plus coins)
Roller Grill Instructions
1. Generously spray rollers with cooking spray to avoid sticking.
2. Place hot dogs and sausages on the rollers.
A.Start with 4 sausages and the rest with hot dogs.
B.Sausages need to cook about 30 minutes, hot dogs 15-20 minutes
3. Once cooked turn down temperatures but not below #3
4.Refill as needed (after the 4th inning do not restock unless there is a game directly after
5. To clean turn rollers to medium heat, wipe rollers with wet sponge, pull out tray under
rollers and wipe down
DO NOT USE SOAP ON THE ROLLERS.
-Soft Pretzels are in the freezer and are to be heated in the microwave for
45-60 seconds, after heating open gab and place on paper plates.
-Persons handling food items should wear gloves. If touching money, person
should put on new gloves.
PLEASE WASH HANDS AS OFTEN POSSIBLE or use the PROVIDED HAND SANITIZER
1. Add up money at the end of game and fill out ending amount on concession form.
2. Put money in excess of staring funds in Game Envelop. (Starting funds $40 in bills, plus
3. Give the Game Envelop to the Home Team Manager. The envelop should have the day,
date, field, Home Team Manger name and game matchup.
4. Make sure there is at least one pack of hot dogs and sausages in the refrigerator for the
5. Restock any drinks that have less than 6 bottles in refrigerators, KEEP the coldest in the front.
6. Wash utensils, wipe down counters, door handles and front of refrigerators.
7.Empty trash and place in dumpster. Replace trash bag.
8. Unplug the roller machine.
9. Make sure empty K cups are removed from Keurig and water reservoir is filled and
power is off.
10. Sweep the floor.
11.Restock chips and candy/ snacks.
12.DOUBLE CHECK that the freezer and refrigerator are plugged in.
13. DOUBLE CHECK the door is shut and the door is LOCKED.
Thank You for your time and efforts.... It is very much appreciated.
If you have any problems or concerns, Please contact Todd Barrick at 717-357-1244